2018 Employer of Choice Awards
The 2018 Employer of Choice Awards will be held on Tuesday 3rd of July.
We’ve gathered together a fantastic line-up of presenters and topics to inspire you to build a better workplace. This program is a rare opportunity, at excellent value, to learn and develop actions that will improve your organisation.
Among the special guest presenters are Kate Carnell (Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsmen, former ACT Chief Minister), Lisa Denny (Institute for the Study of Social Change, University of Tasmania) and Michael Bailey (CEO, Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry).
A range of practical workshops will be available such as:
- Action Learning DIY with Genevieve Cother from the Action Learning Institute.
- Diversity and inclusion drive business performance with Lauren Jauncey, Frankly Diversity, Australian HR Institute
- Great workplace mentoring with Daniela Schurink-Moeller and Andrew Hyatt, Business and Employment
- From technical specialist to manager and leader with Tasmanian case studies, Institute of Managers and Leaders
- Leading in complexity with Margo Lockhart, Swinburne Professional
- Mental wellness for you and your workplace with Claire Evans, Wellways; Mark Leopold, beyondblue; Worksafe Tasmania
Don’t miss this day – Tuesday 3 July – jam-packed with outstanding keynote presenters and workshops, and the lunchtime presentation of our 2018 Employer of Choice Awards!
BOOK NOW – full details and registration links are at https://www.business.tas.gov.au/2018eocawardsday