Small Business Networking ‘Speed Dating Event’.
Thank you to all who attended last Thursday’s Small Business Networking event.
It was a great night, full of discussions with industry experts about small businesses. Below is a re-cap of what the event was about.
Business and Employment’s ‘Speed Dating’ event provided business owners with expert opinions from several industry professionals, specialising in various business related key areas. 20 Small businesses came face to face with a variety of industry experts providing valuable connections, relevant information and potential solutions for their businesses. These small businesses ranged from start-ups to exiting mature family businesses.
- Just like ‘speed dating’, information and ideas were exchanged in a 10 minute cycle.
- Perspectives on pressing small business issues were given allowing participants to walk away with valuable pieces of advice and information.
- Possible solutions, ideas, ways to move forward, as well as some key business contacts were provided through the many discussions with the industry experts.
- It was an excellent opportunity to discuss with each expert particular small business issues, ask questions, and pitch ideas.
- The different perspectives from experienced industry professionals aimed to help make a positive change to participants’ businesses.